Recipe by coconutty
These yummy appetizers can be served on a buffet table or as party snacks. Use organic ingredients if you can find them. The amounts given are very approximate because I never really measure this. While the salt is optional, I like to add it because it adds another layer of flavor and contrasts with the sweetness of the dates. This tastes good whether you use a lot of dates or just a few - your choice.
Top Review by Bergy
Love the recipe - I saw BecR's review and had the ingredients in the house so tried it- Refreshing & tasty. I made them a bit early - put them in the fridge and brought them out 1 hour befor serving. Thanks for postibg a tasty healthy appetizer that will be made again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Choose celery ribs that are fresh and bright green.
- Cut the celery ribs into 2-inch lengths.
- Stir the almond butter well, and pour some into a small bowl.
- If desired, add a light sprinkling of salt to the almond butter and stir to combine.
- Spread a layer of almond butter into the cavity of each piece of celery.
- Top each celery piece with date pieces.
- Arrange on a serving plate.