- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 whole celery heart, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar then whisk in extra-virgin olive oil and season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Add the celery, carrots, corn, chick peas, peppers, onions, and thyme.
- Toss to combine the salad and adjust salt and pepper, to taste.