1/1 Photo of Celery Stuffed With Smoked Gouda and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
An easy appetizer from Bon Appetit, November 2000. We usually add some Cajun seasoning, chili powder, or Tabasco for a little more of a kick. We also discovered that we like this even better as a spread on crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Use 24 small inner celery stalks with leaves(from about 3 bunches of celery).
- 3Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk and paprika in small bowl to blend.
- 4Mix in cheese and tomatoes.
- 5Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- 6(Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- 7Fill cavity of celery stalks with cheese mixture.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celery Stuffed With Smoked Gouda and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 365.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: