Recipe by Chef Bronco
Instead of dipping your Hot Wings or celery sticks, into either ranch dressing or bleu cheese dressing, why not just take a forkful of this after your bite of Hot Wing? This is even good mixed up with diced chicken or turkey for a sandwich. Only, you might want to cut the celery a little smaller. I don't especially like Bleu Cheese, so I am putting it as optional. Chill time is cooking time, since nothing is cooked.
- 4 stalks celery, cut on angle in pieces about 1/4-1/2 wide, even dice up the leaves but a little smaller
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Celery on an angle in pieces about 1/4-1/2 inches wide.
- Add Ranch dressing, sour cream, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, and the Bleu Cheese if you want.
- Mix well.
- Add dill, salt, pepper, and white pepper (sparingly unless you want it very peppery).
- Add Paprika and Garlic Powder and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. The longer it sits the better it is.
- Serve with Hot Wings, Hot wedged Pita Chips, Crackers, mix in with diced chicken or turkey for a chicken/turkey salad sandwich.
- ENJOY! :).