Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my family favorite Mac Salad. When it is taken to pot-lucks people just can't keep out of it! So different and so good!
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 6 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- pickle juice
- salt & pepper
- Boil Macaroni according to package directions, rinse under cold water reserving some of the pasta water.
- Add all ingredients to bowl adjusting Mayo and adding pasta water and/or pickle juice for wettness.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
I truly enjoyed this recipe. Tasted delicious on this blazing hot day. I had some left over deviled eggs and used them in this recipe for the boiled eggs. Made the recipe even more quick and easy. Thanks for sharing, I will make again.