- 6 large celery ribs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese (goat's milk feta is best)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, place the celery and red onion.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together olive oil. lemon juice, Dijon, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing mixture over celery and onion.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint and parsley.
- Toss to combine well.
- Chill for about 1 hour before serving.