Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Favorite Cooking Light recipes
- 3⁄4 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dark sweet red cherries
- 1⁄3 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for at least 30-45 minutes.
I copied my review from Cooking Light - just had to let y'all know about this gem! : Wow! Who knew this list of ingredients would taste so good together! Real synergy! Great crunch, and a delicious tang! I used cranberries, omitted the peas, and added a little red onion. The only thing is I wish I made more of it! Oh - I was tempted to add a little sugar, but I am glad I didn't. The cranberries added sweetness. Glad I found this one!