Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is simple to make. From Chef Matt Gennuso, Hewtin's Dogs Mobile, Providence, Rhode Island.
Make and share this Celery Root and Apple Remoulade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb celery root, peeled and grated
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and grated
- 1⁄8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornichon, minced
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.