Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice side dish without meat.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups celery, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat overn to 350F.
- Melt margarine in skillet; add celery, onion, garlic powder and water.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Place in casserole, top with tomato, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15 - 20 minutes.
Thank you so much for this recipe! I was looking for something different & something to help me use up all the celery I have & came across this. I made it for myself & it's delicious. Had never even heard of it until seeing it here. Will definitely be making this again!