Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An Aussie favorite. Posted for ZWT8- Australia/ New Zealand.
- 1 small bunch celery
- 1⁄2 lb cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped radish
- 1⁄2 crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- toasted coconut
- Cut the washed celery into 2 inch sections.
- Whisk together the cottage cheese, radishes, pineapple and curry powder.
- Fill into the celery sections and garnish with coconut.
i knew i was really going to love this recipe or hate it , i love it i didnt try the curry powder but the radishes pineapple and coconut go to together perfect try this dish its great zaar world tour 8 made for 1 it worked great