Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
So, the other day, I go on yet another health kick and drop by the local farmer's market and buy a little of everything they had: if it was crunchy, I bought it. So, here I am, off the health kick, hating raw veggies again and wondering what in the world am I going to do with all these vegetables and no meat. I found this off Campbell's Soup Australia (... random...) website. You can probably just look up the original 'cause I made a few changes.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat milk (1 or 2%, stay away from skim)
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- paper baking cups or nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Either grease up your 12-tin muffin tray or line it with the paper cups.
- Combine all ingredients, in no particular order, into a large bowl. Try to only stir as much as you have to, 15 or 17 turns of the spoon ought to do you.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins, equal amounts into each tin.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes. Start checking on them, however, at 20 minutes. My oven's kinda old so your muffins may come out more quickly.