So, the other day, I go on yet another health kick and drop by the local farmer's market and buy a little of everything they had: if it was crunchy, I bought it. So, here I am, off the health kick, hating raw veggies again and wondering what in the world am I going to do with all these vegetables and no meat. I found this off Campbell's Soup Australia (... random...) website. You can probably just look up the original 'cause I made a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk (1 or 2%, stay away from skim)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- paper baking cups or nonstick cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Either grease up your 12-tin muffin tray or line it with the paper cups.
- 3Combine all ingredients, in no particular order, into a large bowl. Try to only stir as much as you have to, 15 or 17 turns of the spoon ought to do you.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin tins, equal amounts into each tin.
- 5Bake for 25-27 minutes. Start checking on them, however, at 20 minutes. My oven's kinda old so your muffins may come out more quickly.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celery Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 563.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g