Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One serving is a tablespoon. This is delicious even if you aren't a parsley fan. You can hardly even detect any parsley flavor. I found it here: http://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/get-inspired/recipes/stracciatella-with-celery-herb-salad-and-celery-leaf-pesto-89
- Chop the pine nuts, garlic, parsley, celery leaves,and salt together in a food processor until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Add the cheese, lemon juice, and lemon zest, mixing well to incorporate.
- Season to taste with salt.
- If you like your pesto less lemony, I recommend adding the lemon juice a little at a time until just right.