1/5 Photos of Celery Cream Soup
Imagine the aroma of home made cream of celery soup simmering on the stove. Simple, easy and rich in flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan, melt butter, add celery, onions, and garlic.
- 2Cook over medium low heat until soft.
- 3Add flour and cook 1-2 minutes over low heat.
- 4Add chicken broth and bay leaf, bring to a boil reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- 5Remove bay leaf, puree (in small batches) in a blender or processor.
- 6Add cream, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- 7Reheat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Garnish with celery leaves.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celery Cream Soup
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 906.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g