Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great side dish.
Make and share this Celery Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease or spray a casserole dish.
- In a large skillet, saute sliced celery, chopped onion and sliced mushrooms in butter for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, black pepper and garlic powder; cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Add 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Stir chopped green pepper.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.