Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are just simple little appies that can be part of a tappas meal or part of an appetizer tray. They can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until serving time.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 15 pieces celery (3" pieces)
- Mix all but the celery.
- Fill celery pieces with tuna mixture.
- Refrigerate until served.
Super! Thanks for an easy and fun recipe. I will go lighter on the capers next time as a little goes a very long way. Excellent flavors!
These make a fantastic appetizer. I served them to my neighbors and they disappeared in minutes. The combination of olives and capers really added a nice zip to the tuna filling. GREAT combination!!! You can be sure I will be making these over and over. Thanks for sharing, Tebo!!!!!