Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Was looking for something nice and crunchy to serve with a pasta dish, and found this recipe in *Everyday Food**
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 6 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radish, thinly sliced
- coarse salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and oil. Add celery and radishes, toss, and season with salt and pepper.
YUM! I had celery that needed to be used up and looked on Zaar and found this precious gem. The longer it sat, the better it tasted. Keeping this one handy.
I made this for someone on a special diet for health reasons, so I was unable to add the oil or salt. In place of the oil, I used an equal amount of water. This is a very refreshing salad with a nice crunch. Thanks for the recipe.
Yay! Two great veggies that rarely get to be the star of the show! This is a fantastic, unique and colorful side dish. I made this as written, just adding some chopped onion. It really stays crunchy even after hours of chilling. I'll be making this often in the summer. Thanx!