1/3 Photos of Celery and Peanut Butter
Bone Man's Note:
The snack of the 50s! Hey, it doesn't get any easier than this, folks, and I've yet to find anyone who doesn't love this once in awhile for a snack.
My Private Note
- 1Clean the celery and cut into 4-inch lengths. (This is about three pieces per stalk).
- 2Spread peanut butter as to fill the "furrow" of the celery.
- 3Some people like the "crunchy" peanut butter.
- 4Serve to kids with an ice cold glass of 2% milk.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celery and Peanut Butter
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.7
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 656.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 32.9 g