Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 head green cabbage
- 2 stalks celery (including leaves)
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- With a food processor shred the cabbage and celery.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (to taste).
What a delicious way to enjoy some good quality balsamic. I made my salad the night before so by the time it was served, it had taken on the color of the vinegar-no sight of green left. Not a problem in my case-just want you to be aware of it in case it would be a problem for your situation.