Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something a bit different. Nice summer side dish.
Make and share this Celery and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml brown mustard
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml chopped celery
- 236.59 ml chopped sweet onion
- 236.59 ml diced red bell pepper (or green bell pepper)
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes, peeled, pitted and chopped into 1/2 pieces
- In a large bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently toss to coat well.
I didn't have bell pepper on hand, but otherwise, I've made this twice as directed and both times have been pleasantly surprised at how tasty & quick it was.
YUMMY! I was very surprised to find a receipe for this (cos I only had celery and avocado in the fridge) and it was delicious. Very nice the next day on toast too.
Easy recipe. I used a mixture of yellow & dijon mustard, and it was great!