Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very crunchy! I believe this was from an old Food and Wine mag. You can sub fresh fennel for the celery for something even more different. Between the crunch and the tanginess of the dressing, this will definitely wake up your mouth!
- 1 small celery heart, julienned
- 1 crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorn, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Combine celery and apple in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to blend.
- Pour over apple and celery and mix thoroughly.