Celeriac is a delicious yet often ignored vegetable. It needs to be scrubbed well and then have all the tough peel removed with a good sharp knife. When you cut the celeriac, the flesh darkens in contact with air, so immediately place the cut pieces into water and lemon juice until final preparation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a whisk, beat the oil into the mustard.
- 2Add mayonnaise and continue to beat, then add the sour cream or yogurt.
- 3Season to taste and add more mustard for a tangier taste.
- 4Thin dressing if desired with a little bit of cream.
- 5Mix with the celeriac.
- 6Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 7This salad will keep for several days and get tender from sitting in the marinade.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celeriac Salad with Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 344.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: