1/1 Photo of Celeriac, Potato and Roasted Garlic Mash
Adapted from the complete casserole and one-pot cookbook. This makes a great side dish, and a nice variation on regular mash potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Add lemon juice to a bowl of water.
- 3Peel and dice celeriac and add to water (lemon prevents browning).
- 4Add celeriac and potato to 2 separate saucepans of water that has been salted.
- 5Cook celeriac for 25 minutes or until tender and cook potato for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- 6Place garlic on baking tray and roast for about 20 minutes, let cool and peel away skins.
- 7Add butter and cream to potatoes and mash.
- 8Using a food processor, add celeriac and garlic and pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- 9Add to potato mash and stir to combine.
- 10Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celeriac, Potato and Roasted Garlic Mash
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g