Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Gloriously tasty mash thats healthier than potatoes!
Make and share this Celeriac Mash recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and chop the celeriac into small pieces.
- Boil celeriac in salted water until knife cuts through with little pressure.
- While it's boiling, slice red onion into thin arcs and press the garlic.
- Stir-fry in a non-stick pan the red onion and garlic together.
- In a food processor, process the celeriac with the butter, red onion and garlic.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sliced red onion.