This is a very simple yet very tasty side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pot place celeriac, add water to cover.
- 2In separate pot place potato with water to cover.
- 3Place half the onion in each pot and simmer until each is fork tender.
- 4Strain liquid and place all ingredients, including butter, in a food processor or blender.
- 5Puree until mash has a smooth consistency.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celeriac Mash
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: