Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I recently discovered celeriac (celery root) and am looking for different ways to use it. I like root vegetable mash so this sounds good. I found this recipe in the February 2008 copy of the BBC Good Food Magazine.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the celeriac and carrots in a food processor.
- Put into a pan and pour over enough boiling water to cover.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Boil for 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
- Drain the vegetables and whizz in food processor until it is a rough mash.
- Divide between four plates and serve.