Recipe by Lizzyliza
This is a spicy potato salad. My sister in law served at a BBQ and it was gobbled down!
- 2 lbs red potatoes (about 6)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, refrigerated
- 2 green onions
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup trappey bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, from peppers
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until done, 25-30 minutes.
- Drain, cool then refrigerate until called for.
- Chop next 5 ingredients and combine with mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes, peeled in preferred.
- Add potatoes to mixture and stir gently until mixed well.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.
- *Forspicest flavor use Trappey's jalepeno peppers; for medium flavor use Trappey's Tempero Golden Greek Pepperonicini peppers; for mild use Trappey's banana peppers.