Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Eagle Brand. Cook time does not include time for it to chill 2 hours.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened and cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut, packed
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In mixer combine flour and sugar. Add butter and egg yolk blend till combined. Mix in coconut.
- Press dough into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees bake 17-22 more minutes or till center is set.
- Cool. Cover and chill 2 hours.