Recipe by Queen of my kitchen
Got these from the Kraft Website...I was looking for quick and easy for a dinner party and this is on the money (plus your friends will think you took forever to make it)
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesoscar mayer fat free oven-roasted turkey breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cracker barrel reduced-fat sharp 2% cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup claussen sweet pickle relish
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE bread slices in single layer on baking sheet. Lightly spray bread with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- SPREAD each bread slice with 1 teaspoons dressing. Fold each turkey slice in half, then into thirds to form triangle; place 1 on each toast slice. Sprinkle with cheese. Top each with 1/4 teaspoons relish.
- BROIL 4 inches from heat 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.