- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups instant rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- In 9x13" oblong pyrex baking dish mix rice and soups together.
- (Do not add any water or milk.) When thoroughly mixed, even out in pan and place chicken on top.
- Bake covered at 275 degrees F.
- for 3 hours.
- Remove the cover the last 1/2 hour for browning.