Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This brownie mix is enhanced with the addition of a small bottle of liquer added to it. Tie a package of long thin sparkler candles to the mix to really celebrate !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (50 ml) bottle coffee liqueur (or your favorite liqueur) or 1 (50 ml) bottle raspberry liqueur (or your favorite liqueur) or 1 (50 ml) bottle irish cream (or your favorite liqueur)
- 1Layer all ingredients except liqueur in order listed in 2 quart jar with screw on lid.
- 2Attach liqueur bottle to the jar with a ribbon. include instructions.
- 4heat oven to 350°F
- 5grease bottom only of square 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inch pan with shortening.
- 6Melt 1/2 cup butte or margarine.
- 7Beat melted butter, 2 eggs and the liqueur in medium bowl with spoon till blended.
- 8Stir in celebration mix.
- 9Spread batter in pan.
- 10bake 8 inch for 30-35 minutes, 9 inch pan 25-30 minutes till the edges are dry and toothpick comes out almost clean.
- 11Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 12For brownies, cut in 4 rows.
- 13makes 16 brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celebration Brownie Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g