Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 18 beef back ribs
- 2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon natural liquid smoke flavoring
- 1. Place ribs in large saucepot of water; heat to boilin. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 45 minutes.
- 2. While ribs are cookin, in large saucepan, combine all marinade ingredients plus 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt; heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Preheat oven to 325°F Drain ribs and arrange in 1 layer in large roasting pan. Pour 2 cups marinade over ribs, brushing it on to cover both sides. Bake 40 to 60 minutes, until ribs are tender. Serve with remaining marinade on the side.