1/1 Photo of Cedar Plank Salmon With Ginger Sauce
This is from the Home Hardware flyer if you can believe it. We had it the other night for dinner and it was divine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow glass dish, combine the sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, butter and ginger.
- 2Place the fish in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- 3Soak the cedar plank in water for 20-45 minutes
- 4Preheat the grill at a medium-low setting (300 degrees).
- 5After removing the plank from the liquid, pat dry and coat with olive oil on both sides.
- 6Place the plank on the grill with the salmon and shut the lid.
- 7Leave for 15-20 mins (note: when using whole salmon, the cooking time will increase to approximately 45-50 mins).
- 8Check salmon on the thickest part of the fillet to ensure even cooking. The salmon should have an opaque colour and be flaky to the touch with a fork.
- 9Once done, serve with lemon or lime for squeezing over the fish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cedar Plank Salmon With Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 638.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.0 g