Recipe by Laura_Ozz
Taken from Favorite Lake City Recipes as submitted by C. E. Keith, Bldg. 3. This is a family favorite. We usually serve them on hamburger buns as a sandwich. I think the flavor has gone through them even better by the next day, but in order to have any left to enjoy the next day, I have to increase the recipe by 3-4 times.
Top Review by pamela t.
We simply loved these. The flavor of the bacon and pinapple was great together and not messy to make in the oven. I did add a slice of cheddar at the end and it melted up a bit. We have some real cheddarheads in the family. Made for Spring PAC, 2010.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place two slices of bacon in cross,.
- place tenderloin in center,.
- sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with slice of pineapple.
- Bring ends of bacon up from each side and fasten with toothpick.
- Place on rack in pan and bake in 350 degree F oven for about 1 hour.