Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
tomatoes, chick peas and artichoke hearts stewed to flavorful goodness
Make and share this Ceci Ragu recipe from Food.com.
- combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in a large saucepan (2 qt minimum).
- bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- reduce ragu to desired consistence.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- serve with brown rice or pasta.
Easy, tasty and best yet, only 1 WW point per 6 3/4 oz serving. I reduced it till almost all the liquid had cooked off. Made a wonderful side dish with grilled salmon.