Finger Salad. What a great idea for a tastings event! this is a recipe from Chef John Ponticelli (JP) who is the Garde Manger Chef de Cuisine at Tulalip Resort Casino. Take the idea and run with it!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the romaine whole. Drain. Peel off outer layers down to the desired size keeping the core in tack. Trim the core bottom, just a little.
- 2Cut skewers down to 4". From the bottom, insert skewer into the center of each leaf.
- 3Crush the croutons to course bread crumbs. Mix crumbs with Parmesan.
- 4Brush dressing on each leaf, lightly. Sprinkle crumb & cheese mix over the top.
- 5Display on a nice platter.
- 6Make it larger for entree size of smaller for appetizers.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ceasar on a Stick (Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g