Recipe by Ambervim
Finger Salad. What a great idea for a tastings event! this is a recipe from Chef John Ponticelli (JP) who is the Garde Manger Chef de Cuisine at Tulalip Resort Casino. Take the idea and run with it!!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the romaine whole. Drain. Peel off outer layers down to the desired size keeping the core in tack. Trim the core bottom, just a little.
- Cut skewers down to 4". From the bottom, insert skewer into the center of each leaf.
- Crush the croutons to course bread crumbs. Mix crumbs with Parmesan.
- Brush dressing on each leaf, lightly. Sprinkle crumb & cheese mix over the top.
- Display on a nice platter.
- Make it larger for entree size of smaller for appetizers.