Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Each serving is 1/2 cup. This came from Kraft Food & Family. I haven't tried it just posting for safe keeping.
- 32 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed (2 - 16oz bags)
- 10 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheez whiz cheese sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut up
- 6 ounces chicken, flavored stove top stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix green beans, mushroom soup, and Cheez Whiz in a medium casserole dish.
- Mix hot water, margarine, and stuffing. Spoon over green beans.
- Bake for 30 minutes.