My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 lb medium-sized peeled raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, strings removed
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (such as red or green pepper, carrots,celery, brocolli)
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 1Toss shrimp with salt& cayenne.
- 2Heat oil, on high, in non-stick pan.
- 3Saute shrimp, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- 4Remove shrimp.
- 5In the same pan, saute garlic and green onions for about 1 minute.
- 6Add peas, vegetables and chicken broth.
- 7Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 3 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 8Return shrimp to pan, with lemon zest and cook for 1 more minute.
- 9Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cayenne Shrimp Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 490.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: