Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 lb medium-sized peeled raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas, strings removed
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (such as red or green pepper, carrots,celery, brocolli)
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- Toss shrimp with salt& cayenne.
- Heat oil, on high, in non-stick pan.
- Saute shrimp, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- Remove shrimp.
- In the same pan, saute garlic and green onions for about 1 minute.
- Add peas, vegetables and chicken broth.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 3 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return shrimp to pan, with lemon zest and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve with rice.