- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, medium finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, pitted peeled and cut into chunks
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne; rub all over chicken.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on the outside and opaque on the inside.
- While chicken is cooking, in a medium bowl, combine onion and lime juice; set aside.
- Just before serving fold in avocado chunks into onion mixture, season with salt and peper.
- serve chicken topped with salsa.