Recipe by LonghornMama
From TOH August/September 2001, credited to Gayle Zebo. These are nice around the holidays or as a quick party snack. The longer they sit, the more intense the flavor.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 (10 ounce) packages pretzel sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne.
- Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15x10x1 baking pans.
- Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.