Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A member of my yahoo group - christmas all year - makes this dish every christmas eve.
Make and share this Cay Member Christmas Eve Smokehouse Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti noodles (cooked & drained)
- 1 lb bacon (fried & crumbled)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 lbs cooked ground beef
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 pint spaghetti sauce
- FRY TOGETHER BACON, HAMBURGER, & ONIONS. STIR IN TOMATO & SPAGHETTI SAUCE. ADD SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE. ADD OREGANO, GARLIC SALT, & MUSHROOMS.
- POUR ½ OF MIXTURE INTO GREASED BAKING DISH, TOP WITH ½ OF CHEESE, AddThe Rest Of The Mixture & Top With the rest of the cheese . Bake at 375º for 25-35 minute Uncovered.