Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
an inexpensive, tasty appetizer for your next gathering.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons red caviar or 4 tablespoons black caviar
- parsley sprig (to garnish)
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- assorted cracker
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Fold in 3 tblsps caviar and transfer to a small glass bowl.
- Garnish with remaining 1 tblsp caviar, parsley sprigs and lemon slices.
I served this for a party on a tray with crisp colorful veggies, cheese chunks and bagel chips. People were pleasantly surprised this dip had caviar. It is a simple & classy twist to my dip recipe list. Thanks Evelyn!