3 hrs 15 mins
This recipe came from my best friend Damien's russian grandmother. I personally don't like caviar but a lot of people do. Obviously the quality of the Caviar you use will effect the quality of the dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the chopped onion on paper towels. Butter the bottom and.
- 2sides of an 8" springform pan. In a bowl combine the eggs and.
- 3mayonnaise and spread in the bottom of pan in an even layer. Sprinkle.
- 4with onion. Beat together until smooth the cream cheese and sour.
- 5cream. Drop by spoonfuls onto onion. With wet table knife spread.
- 6gently to smooth. Cover and chill 3 hours or overnight.
- 7Just before serving, drain jar of caviar and distribute over cream.
- 8cheese (may make a pattern). Run knife around sides of pan to loosen.
- 9form. Garnish top with chives and parsley. Surround base with.
- 10parsley sprigs. Serve with melba toast. Serves 10-12 guests.
Browse Our Top Russian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caviar Pie
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 300.2 mg
- Sodium 413.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: