Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A rich, delicious way to serve caviar.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, small dice
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) jars black caviar
- 2 (4 ounce) jars red caviar
- 1 (4 ounce) jarorange caviar
- Dice the hard boiled eggs. Stir in the mayonnaise and onions. Season mixture. In a greased springform pan, layer the egg mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the fresh parsley. Season mixture. Layer on top of egg mixture and smooth surface.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Drain each color of caviar on separate paper towels.
- Create a shape or design, using the different colors of caviar. Chill.
- Be careful unmolding the springform pan.
- Serve with toast points or crackers.
An outstanding dip that even the seafood haters loved. I made a half-batch for Friday-night drinks at work. I mashed the eggs with a fork for a better distribution, and used Best Ever Homemade Mayonnaise, which has no sugar. Colleagues call me the 'Queen of Dips', but this has taken my reputation to a higher level. I look forward to seeing more of your recipes. Made for Pick a Chef. P.S. Sorry about the lack of a colour. No orange caviar in Australia.