A nice extravagant way to end the year! Also to start the New Year! New Year 2011 I made stuffed eggs using wasabi caviar. My eggs peeled so nice I just had to stuff them. Using less mayo/ smart balance. And a touch of horseradish mustard to the yolk mixture.
- Mix together eggs, onion, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Mound onto a festive plate.
- Spread each caviar across each half of the mound.
- Arrange toast around the mound.
- Serve using a plastic or porcelain spreader.
- Caviar and metals don't mix.