Recipe by Witch Doctor
This spread is easy to make but pretty to look at. Serve on a platter with rye bread triangles.
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup farmer cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 ounces salmon black caviar
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the cheeses in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a bowl and refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
- Form the cheese into a ball. Place on a serving platter with a rim. Coat the cheese with sour cream, then gently press the caviar into the surface, taking care not to break the eggs.