Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really easy way to make an impressive roasted chicken that is sure to please everyone!
Make and share this Cavender's Roasted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- Pour chicken stock into roaster or whatever baking dish you are using.
- Liberally cover the chicken in Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
- Place chick in the roaster/dish with the chicken broth.
- Cover the chicken with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees F for 3 hours.
- 2 hours of cook-time is acceptable, but the meat will literally fall off the bone after 3.
Moist, delicious, and so easy! The chicken truly does fall right off the bone. I had 4 split chicken breasts, so I used those instead. I used about 1 1/2 tsp. of seasoning per breast which was perfect. If you like to nosh on the crispy chicken skin (my family does not), then this recipe is not for you. Keeping the chicken covered while cooking makes it super moist, but does not give the skin a chance to crisp up. This recipe will be a staple in my house from now on.