Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fiddled around with this recipe last night and used what I had in the house. Results were great. My daughter's b/f had three helpings,lol. I used soy protein in place of the hamburg.
- 1⁄4 lb sandwich pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 lb shell noodles
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 (32 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- Remove casings from sausag and crumble into pot.
- Add hamburg, green pepper and onion.
- Once meat is cooked thru and veggies are crisp tender add garlic and cook 5minutes more.
- Add spagetti sauce and simmer.
- While sauce is simmering cook noodles until almost done.
- To assemble using 13x9 pan:.
- Start with 1c sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place half noodles.
- Next half pepperoni.
- Spread half of remaining sauce.
- Then sprinkle with half parmasean and mozerella cheeses.
- Repeat this ending with cheese.
- Bake @350 degrees about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted and starts to brown.