Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
try this with my Italian Salad.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 package pepperoni
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini noodles
- 1 lb grated mozzarella cheese
- mushroom, chopped (as desired)
- Brown Sausage,Hamburger,Onion, Pepperoni, and Mushrooms.
- Drain Fat.
- Mix in all other ingredients except Cheese and Noodle.
- Cook Noodles in large amount of water.
- Place Noodles in greased 9x13in.
- Pour Meat mixture over Noodles, then top with Cheese.
- Bake 350* for 30 minutes.
Made this for a family reunion, last Saturday, and everyone loved it and wanted the recipe! Thanks Michelle, this one is going sraight into my recipe box as a keeper! More than likely it will be a Reunion Repeat!
Great to make and place in a crockpot for an office or church potluck.