Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great recipe for quick & easy dinner.
Make and share this Cavatelli With Broccoli - Liliana Zirkelbach recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a post of water to a boil.
- Plunge in 2-3 sprigs of herbs at a time for about 30 seconds, then hold them under cold running water for 10 seconds.
- pat the herbs dry, chop the leaves (discard the stems).
- Place in a single layer on a plate; cover with plastic & freeze 2 hours, then transfer to an airtight containter & return to the freezer.
- Cook the cavatelli according to the package directions.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water, & keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil.
- Saute the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli; cook, stirrin, until tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauteed vegatables, basil, and salt to the pasta; toss, adding just enough of the pasta water to moisten.
- Sprinkle with the cheese & pepper.